Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jessica and Kenny Part One

I felt like I had known Jessica for years the first time we spoke over the phone to discuss details of her October wedding, and after hearing the pure love that their friends and family had for them, I was sure I had met a truly remarkable little family. Their day was gorgeous, the details were exquisite, and the best part? Linda flew out to shoot with me! I haven't even started on the reception pictures, so those will be coming along, but I couldn't wait another minute to share with you some of my favorite shots of the day...





I loved this moment between mother and daughter, I can't remember what song it was, but I loved the joy on their faces...




This is definately the most calm maid of honor I have yet to see, and I was really moved when she put her hands on her friends back to sooth her before she went to meet her husband...


Sorry, I tried and tried to move this picture down in the order but I am giving up...



right before she saw him... so so sweet!




9 comments:

linda said...

What an GREAT!!! day! Jessica and Kenny are two of the coolest people on earth.
Carrie! You are a spectacular photog! Good stuff woman!

Our Little Family said...

Wow Carrie! These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love, love the ones on the beach!! You did a FABULOUS job!! I can't wait to see the rest...

Mike Butler said...

Wow. Those are so amazing. I love showing people the pictures you take and bragging that it's my wife that took them.

Anonymous said...

love it all!!

Lissa and Meg. said...

These pictures are gorgeous Carrie! :D And I absolutely love the logo! Adorable!

JKwood said...

Carrie Carrie Carrie, how will I ever be able to thank you enough for capturing the happiest day of my life so beautifully! and this is only part one!! I thank GOD everyday for leading my path straight to you! I knew from the beginning that I had made a friend- I hope for life!! with many more memories to capture together-- I can't think of anyone else I would rather share them with than you!

You're the best and I plan on shouting it from the roof tops-- that is if I don't get arrested first! :)

Tessa said...

CARRIE, your best pics to date! The shoes hanging by the heals, the beach pics, the bride getting ready... gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous. And I love the shot of the guys in the lifeguard tower!!

Dana Fallentine said...

Great color, great composition! Love them all!

Kacey and Eddie said...

Wow!!!! These turned out soooo good!!!