Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cody's Family











They all have the most remarkable eyes! And Cody was so sweet and such a wonderful mom, and the kids were so accomodating, it was a great shoot! I hope you like the previews, Cody, thank you so much for calling me, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did!!!!








As a side note, I will be taking a "sabatical" after next week, for the month of December, or at least until Brett's treatments are underway, I have one slot left for next week so if you want it for a family shoot, or head shots, or whatever, please holla back!! Oh but don't worry, I will still be here on the blog to regale you with tales from the Butler household!








2 comments:

Kacey and Eddie said...

awww, so cute!! I love the boys with the graffiti in the background...I hope it's not a prediction of the future for them though...haha. Cute family!!

Mike Butler said...

I see that Mia and Paige's artwork made it into the pictures. They are really great with a can of spray paint and some motivation.