Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Music

I have background music. Have I written about this before? Well, you are getting it again, because this weekend I had AWESOME background music and I need to share it, readers. Should I explain that my background music is just like a movie soundtrack and frequently changes according to my moods? I don't know how many people experience life soundtracks so I don't know if it is normal or not... I even have background music in my dreams, like that time I was dreaming I was walking through a dark parking lot after it rained and the lone street lamp was reflecting on the wet, black asphalt as I slowly approached an unknown horror at the other side? The soundtrack for that was "Hazard" by Bryan Adams. Anyway, my background music is usually at its loudest during my best photo sessions and this weekend, while I was doing Carolyn's pictures, I was accompanied by my old friend Al Green and Lets Stay Together. It was fantastic. And while I was editing the pictures, it was still playing, over and over, like it was on repeat. Mike was in the kitchen, I was on the couch, both of us entrenched in our own heads, the room filled with productive silence, and suddenly, like a faulty speaker, poor Mike would hear "Yoouu make me feel, so brand newwwww..." and then back to the silence... did he know he was choosing a lunatic to be his bride when we got married? I don't know, but I think he likes me this way... Here are some pictures from the Al Green shoot... Carolyn, you are smokin hot, and I am so happy I finally got to meet Mia!



























2 comments:

Mike Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
underthesun said...

It is what I love about you. Don't change a thing. Keep that background music alive and kicking.