Friday, November 13, 2009

Kristen, again...

Welp, it has been brought to my attention that I have been doing pictures of Kristens kids for four years now, and I am shocked. A lot has changed since the first day you brought sweet Sophie over to the basement half studio, Kristen, but it really really moves me to know that you have stuck with me as your family photog through all the dust and change, I love your family, and I love that you like my pictures. And I love that the pictures are the reason we met and that I consider you to be a great friend. Thank you thank you thank you, a million times over, for coming to me!!!! The illustriuos Linda caught these pictures of cute Duncan, who for some reason likes her way better then me, a small blow to the ego, but since it is Linda and she is fabulous, I will get over it.



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that last photo the one you were telling me about yesterday? I LOVE it!!