Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scout Camp Movie take two



Went back up to the set of Scout Camp today, I wanted to try and get some more action shots that they could use. It was so fun! You can see some of the pictures I took yesterday by clicking here if you would like. Meanwhile, I will include a few pictures for the five of you faithful readers to see without having to leave the comfort of this very sight.


The guys pictured to the left are Garrett and Drew, I believe they are the directors. Both of them are really very nice and I quite talented as well. Drew does a mean impression of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets. I think they may have also written the movie, not sure on my facts so don't quote me but I loved meeting these guys, plus they let me put my car in one of the shots. Guys, if you for some odd ball reason happen to ever read this blog, a big thank you from me and my dirty Mazda Tribute!


This little dude is one of the main scouts in the movie and was so adorable. I loved that he was so willing to let me take his picture. I wish I would have gotten to stick around for his scenes, isn't he so cute?



Here he is again looking at the script with another one of the scouts.





This is Kirby Heyborne and a kid named Parker, just striking a pose for the cover.

Here are a couple of the extras waiting their turn.
You should look at the other pictures if you want to get a good feel for what it is like up there, I was up there three hours too early so I had some time to take a few pictures of the scenery. I also had time to drive up and down the mountain twice, meditate, use the portapotty with the door opened (I was the only one who was three hours early) bite off all of my fingernails, find the exact locations of all the areas that tmobile will give you reception bars, chase deer around a field and sing brazilian childrens songs at the top of my lungs while choreographing my own dance to go with it. I do not have enough free time! Hope you like the pictures..

6 comments:

Moments Treasured Photography said...

That is beyond awesome Carrie!! Yay! :)

So Happy Together said...

You are COOL!! Lovin the blog girlie!!

Erica Williams said...

Looks like so much fun! When are you going to take my family's picture? Chad said he tried to get a hold of you, but then quickly threw that ball in my court. Anyways, I think we're ready so let me know what your schedule is like. You can email me at ejw825@gmail.com.

Donald Toomey said...

my brother is the scout on the right!!!

Three Coin Productions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Three Coin Productions said...

Carrie, Thanks again for coming up to the set. Great shots! Look for the movie early next year.

-Garrett Batty
Writer/Director