Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Super Model?











I had someone come over for pictures the other day that was looking for some shots to add to his website, and he thought he may want some pictures with a kid to seem more family friendly, so I we bribed Paige to pose with the model. She got three pieces of gum and two dollar bills. She could not have been happier. Here are some of the pictures we got. As background information, in the first shot she is sitting on a can of cracked wheat. Get it? She just happened to be wearing her saggiest pants and just happened to be showing her plumbers crack, so I thought it was a very fitting picture, since the website is selling canned dehydrated food for emergency preparedness. We think their slogan should read "got cracked wheat?"

2 comments:

So Happy Together said...

I Love it!!
How was your trip?
How did I miss you?

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Okay, that first picture is priceless:) How was Cali? I would totally be into a photography club (if you will excuse my pregnancy brain for not remembering ANYTHING)!