Sunday, August 17, 2008

Callie













My friend Jill wanted to update her daughters pictures before she headed out to school this fall, so we went over to Gardner Village (aka polygamist village) the other night. Mike came along with Paige and Mia, Paige was planning on helping but couldn't quite hold up the reflector disk so Jill ended up taking over while Mike manned the kids. She was a very good assistant and said I could hire her, she would work for minimum wage, but I can't afford that quite yet, I am wondering if I can pay her in twizzlers nibs. What do you think, Jill? We generally have them around the house and think of all the fun we could have.. We had a great time and Callie was a great sport, although I resorted to teasing her about boys to get her to smile and her mom teased her about sexy lip licking so much that I was having a hard time staying upright I was laughing so hard. I think you will all agree with me that Callie ought to be in modeling, she is so beautiful, and so photogenic, too. (Can't wait to hear what Marshall has to say!)

3 comments:

Dana Fallentine said...

Great work! WOW! You are doing awesome, Carrie!!!!

~Jill~ said...

Hey Carrie! The pictures are gorgeous and we had a blast doing them with you. I would definitely consider working as your assistant for candy nibs. Call me next time you need an assistant.

Lyndsey said...

You really are awesome! I really want you to take pics of my boys, we will have to plan a trip to Utah! I loved your picture the other day of Paige with the cracked wheat! Hilarious!