Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beatiful Baby Brody











Ok, as I had mentioned before, I took some newborn pictures while I was in San Diego, and after much restraint trying not to throw my computer through my back window, I have some of them saved in Jpeg format for previewing right here on this very blog.




His name is Brody, and he was so sweet, and so were his parents, I was so grateful to them for opening their home to me and allowing me to capture some of those precious first moments. I loved meeting Tracy and Garrett, I was impressed at what a fantastic team these two made in caring for little baby Brody. The best of luck to your little family!




1 comment:

Garrett said...

Carrie,
Thank you so much for the wonderful photos. You have a gift for capturing the precious little moments. It was a pleasure to have you in our home and we hope to have you back throughout the years to document little Brody's life in photos. We now must make room on our walls for all the new photos!
Thank you again.
Garrett, Tracey and Brody