Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ericas Super Fab birthday party!!


Erica turned 14 and to document this occasion she chose to have a picture party with her girlfriends in Balboa park. I loved pretending I was 14 again and hanging out with them. It was a LOT of fun, although I have to admit, they are much much cooler then I was at that age, or at this age. Thanks girls, for letting me hang with you, and I hope you enjoy your preview!


Oh, and one of these pictures, Erica took of her mom, I gave her my camera and let her go nuts. Sorry mom and dad, but you are definately going to have to enroll her in a photo class, she has a really good eye. And her little sister is amazing at coming up with poses!! I should start bringing them to work with me and having them help out!



TARGET!!!



















5 comments:

Kacey and Eddie said...

These girls are so cute, especially the birthday girl!! What a good idea for a birthday party, it looks like they had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

What pretty girls! That last photo is my favorite!

Nicole said...

They are beautiful!!!! Happy Birthday Erica!!!! That was such a great idea to have professional pics for a birthday. They turned out great!!!

Erica :) said...

Thank you lots Kerry! I love the pictures ;) and hopefully soon I can start taking pictures of my own! Hope we can meet again soon. Cant wait to see more pictures

- Erica Hornbuckle

Mike Butler said...

I'll bet that those girls had so much fun. I'm sure that they are also going to be showing off those pictures to everyone. Ahhh, to be 14 again. ;-)