Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brown Eyed Girls


I may be biased, since Kenzie is Paiges best friend and all, but these are the cutest kid pictures I have done in a long time. Even if I do say so myself. Their mommy wanted them for Easter but alas, when shoot day came they were all sick so we rescheduled and I am so glad we did. Today was so gorgeous, the grass was so green, and those baby spring leaves were just starting to come out on the trees. Audrey and I traded kids for the morning and I think I may have gotten the better end of the deal because when we met to trade back, Mia had pooped in her diaper and Paige sat in duck diahrea. Kenzie and Kaitlyn on the other had had no such incidents. We love you Brown girls, thanks for hanging out with me this morning.

























































2 comments:

Nicole said...

They are so precious. I love the one where the oldest one is looking around the tree watching after her little sis.

Kacey and Eddie said...

really cute!! is that mckenzie?? she is soooo big!