Monday, April 20, 2009

Angela and Spencer














































I met Angela a few weeks ago, we shared smoothies at the Tai Pan cafe, (I highly recommend it by the way, but if you don't have a lot of money to spend on say, household decor, I would walk in with my head down, go straight to the counter, order your stuff and high tail it out of there, otherwise you may get in big trouble with someone, perhaps a husband..) and ever since then I have been looking forward to meeting the man that won her beautiful heart. She is so sweet and so put together and she has some amazing incredible curls. I got to meet her along with her husby to be at Liberty Park on Saturday in the midst of the Salt Lake Marathon and I LOVE them as a couple, their personalities go together like a hand in a glove. They are both so easy going, they were up for anything, including but not limited to begging some kids at the playground to come and swing on the swing sets with us so I could get a shot. Angela and Spencer I hope you enjoy your preview!!

5 comments:

lisa said...

cute!

Tessa said...

I'm lovin' that last picture. The composistion is wonderful and such a precious photo!!

Laura said...

Carrie yet another great photo shoot. Let me know what I have to do to get my little hands on some of our pictures. I can't wait to print them

Dana Fallentine said...

Beautiful pictures!

jennifer said...

Oh Carrie! The last one is my favorite! Something about a sweet kiss under that pretty tree :)