Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Laura FUENTES (to be said with a heavy fake accent)











I got to see a couple of my dear friends while I was in AZ, one of whom was Laura Florez, now Laura Modrell. I can't actually remember why I call her Laura FUENTES (with an accent) or why it is funny to me, but I do and it is hilarious. (to me, probably not to anyone else, but I am ok with that) Anyway, to make a long story short, we went to the park to shoot a few pictures of them playing, and all of a sudden Paige had to go to the bathroom and while ordinarily she is a pee camel and can hold it like you wouldn't believe, I felt bad for the kid because she was doing the pee pee dance in front of some older boys she was trying to talk into letting her play. We had to call the session on account of potty breaks. No worries though, although I didn't get what I wanted I still got on film the very important fact that Fuentes is still one of my hottest friends (she is a knockout) and she has a beautiful family. They treated us to pizza afterwards. Mia ate it from the cheese in. And Paige got to drink punch and she actually played with a barbie doll. We had a great time! Kevin and Laura, I have said it before and Iwill say it again. WE NEED TO LIVE CLOSER!!!

6 comments:

Mike Butler said...

I honestly thought that Laura's last name was FUENTES for probably the first 18 years that I knew Carrie. ;-)

Sorry that I missed all the potty break fun because I had to work.

Laura said...

I so love them you are the best!!! YES tell me why we don't live closer!!! let me know what I need to pay you

Lyndsey said...

Oh these are fabulous. And I miss you guys way too much.

carriebutler said...

Um you are welcome to pay me with a visit next time you are close by.

Kacey and Eddie said...

It was so fun to meet your cute family!!

The MacMizzles said...

Your photos are so good Carrie. Great work.