Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nicole and Hayden

They met four years ago and it was love at first sight, despite the fact that Nicole was "bumming around in sweatpants" that fateful day. Although at first meeting you may think they are opposites, these two fit together like peas in a pod. Hayden can make Nicole laugh at the drop of a hat, as a matter of fact, we had a hard time getting her to look serious! I love this time of year when little signs of spring are showing up all over the place, the grass is beginning to grow, the days are longer, and even though there are still winter hurdles to cross, the promise of blue skies and icecream trucks are right around the corner. Nicole and Hayden, I had a wonderful time with you, congratulations on your engagement and I can't wait for your wedding!

They are nascar fans, I thought it was so cute that they had matching jackets!



These are the geese that for the record were not scared of Hayden in the slightest.





























1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those are great.... I luv that last picture. That is hilarious!!! I can't wait to see the rest!