Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Robin and Seth

Have you ever watched the e harmony commercials and seen a couple so fresh and so fun that you wished you could find them and become best couples friends with them? You know, have game nights, go on trips, celebrate important milestones? That is what it is like to hang out with Robin and Seth, they are so fun, and so sweet together, and so genuinely loving. It was a really fun afternoon, as a matter of fact, I had sore cheeks from smiling so big! I cannot wait to party with them for the New Years Eve wedding! Thanks, Robin and Seth, for a wonderful afternoon, and seriously, if you ever want to get together and play cranium, call us!





















































He slid down the railing under the assumption that I would give him five bucks for it, and had a sore backside. I owe you, Seth.




Secrets...































Gorgeous ring, designed by his best friends girlfriend, sweet, right?








Yum, cupcakes...















4 comments:

Erin Hughes Photography said...

Holy Mackerel, Carrie!!!! Such beautiful colors, such wonderful locations AND such a beautiful couple! You consistently AMAZE me!!!!!!

Mike Butler said...

I love the one in front of The Historic San Diego archway. So amazing. Good job!

Kacey and Eddie said...

I love these!! I realy like the one where he slid down the railing...you can tell she is laughing at him, not with him...so cute!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness!! I love that baby in the first post, he is soo cute! Second, I love where you took that Nielson Family's pictures. I want to go there. And third, if I can fit my butt back into my wedding dress I want YOU to take bridals of me because all these bridals, engagement and wedding photos are making me "wedding hungry" and I never got bridals taken when I was a bride. I never had a cake either (by choice) but now I want one so Kendrick promised me one for our 10th anniversary...