Monday, October 19, 2009

Donald Trumps House of Wings

Anyone ever seen that SNL skit? The one with a bunch of the cast dressed up in chicken costumes singing to the tune of "Jump" by the Pointer Sisters? "Trump! you know our wings will make you happy, Trump! You know our wings will fill you up, Trump in! If you want blue cheese it will be a dollar extra, Donald Trumps house of wings"? Anyone see it? It cracks me up to this day, but I can't find it on anywhere on the Internet. And as luck would have it, it has been stuck in my head for weeks now and has been the background music to numerous activities including photo sessions, airplane rides, and date nights. I need to see this skit before I burst out in song at the grocery store and do a little chicken dance (oh Amy Poehler, your chicken dance makes me laugh out loud) So if anyone at all has access to it, please, please let me know! I spent the better part of today trying to find it via google to no avail. Anyway, so that's whats going on with me these days. I definitely was humming it at the shoot with the Torgersons. These little ones are so so cute! And I love what they dressed them up in! So precious! Megan is in my Sunday school class and don't let her fool you, she is a sassafras deep down! Love you, Megan!




















Digging in mommas purse..














This little sweety was so spent, she had been all smiles for an hour and a half and then we made her sit and take just one more, I love the look of exasperation on her face, beautiful little thing!!


















4 comments:

Mike Butler said...

I'm sorry but I was also unable to find the clip on HULU or on SNL's website. I'm sorry. I'll bet that Trump had it removed. Weirdest thing, do a google search for "Donald Trump's House of Wings" and on the second list, four websites down is this very blog. Wild. You're famous!

Erica Williams said...

Those are sure some cute kiddos!

jay and holl said...

thanks Carrie the pics turned out so cute, I just wish dahlia would have been in a better mood, thanks for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find it either. The combination of d'baggery of Trump and Lorne Michels has successfully removed the first thing from the internet.