Thursday, October 8, 2009

Grace, age 6, future portrait photographer extroardinaire

I had a great time with Teresa's family, particularly her six year old daughter, who had some AWESOME pose ideas for me, it was great, I hardly even had to work at all! Not to mention the whole family is beautiful so again, not too hard to do all the work. It was a lot of fun and a reminder to me that I cannot wait to get our family pictures done, and pitty the fool that has to take them, because man, my kids are fast!










Seriosly dad, you better not drop me.
Playing some ring around the rosy..

We were at the Salt Lake Library so we pulled up a seat and grabbed some books, these kids LOVE to read, their sweet mommy brings them to the library every week and it shows.










5 comments:

The Bowldens said...

these are all so beautiful! what a gorgeous family!

linda said...

Beautiful! I love the purple that's going on.

Mike Butler said...

I love the pictures of the three kids sitting on the couch reading with the youngest looking forward. So cute!

Anonymous said...

what a cute family! that mom looks like courtney cox.

Erin Hughes Photography said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!! It actually makes me want one more (but I better not). :)