Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jon and Alanna

You may remember Jon and Alanna from this post but let me re introduce them as husband and wife.
The first day we met, I couldn't help but notice that Jon placed his hand on Alanna's back and leaned in to listen when she spoke, and I knew I was witnessing true love. The wedding was nothing if not perfect affirmation of that love, his smiling face as he waited for her at the end of the aisle, the way she fit precisely into his arms as they danced, the way he sang to her as if they were the only ones in the room... It was beautiful.
So without further ado, here they are...
















To see the slide show of the rest, please visit

6 comments:

Tessa said...

Beautiful photos Carrie. You've outdone yourself!!! I even watched the slideshow and love them all. Their old fashioned car is awesome. I love those :)

Kudos!!!!!!!

Kacey and Eddie said...

Wow!!! Good job, Carrie!! The bride and groom look SO happy and beautiful!! I love the one in front of the old car with her veil over him...you did a great job!

Our Little Family said...

Amazing pictures, Carrie!! The bride and groom are such a beautiful couple!! I love the black and white with the old fashioned car!! One of my favorites!!

Anonymous said...

Good job! Let's find a time in October that you can take some pictures of my family. And don't forget to have your lipo feature ready on your photoshop -k-

Erica Williams said...

Carrie, you are so good at what you do! And I LOVE the "What a Week" post. You always crack me up :)

Erin Hughes said...

I am always amazed at your work, Carrie. You blow my mind, girl! I wish I was a fly on the wall when Alana and Jon see their photos for the first time.

Luv and hugs to you!!!!