Monday, September 21, 2009

Haslams

I got to go hang out with a long lost friend and his amazing family this weekend at Silver Lake, it was a blast! We ran around the lake, saw a dead moose, played some games and had a grand ole time. I made off with a bunch of very delicious cookies which incidentally I ate before I even got out of the parking lot. I also managed to leave behind my flash, my reflector and my lens, but thanks to some quick thinking by Rob, I got them all back safe and sound. Sorry I am a ding bat guys. My brother in law once told me that that is the price I pay for being so talented artistically speaking but i think he was just trying to make me quit whining for being a big dummy. Anyway, here are some preview pics, Haslams, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.























































6 comments:

Erin Hughes Photography said...

Those kids are so darn cute! I'm so jealous of the scenery you have up there, Carrie! You live in such a beautiful area.

Mike Butler said...

The sunflowers add so much. Make it all fun and colorful. I wish that I had a horse like that to ride around on.

Heather H said...

How cute are we?! :) They are so cute!! You did super, just like I knew you would!

linda said...

I love it! Silver Lake is especially BEAUTIFUl when there is not an end-of-world cloud hanging over.

The Uffens Family said...

OK - is that Dave Haslam? I know him - now I'm trying to pin down which school we went to together - middle school? I think it's partially that I'm getting OLD, and partially that I have a horrible memory anyway. Now I'll have to pull out my old pictures to remember. How funny that you're friends!

Kristen said...

Too weird Carrie- Trisha went to high school with me! Small freakin world.