Saturday, June 27, 2009

Clarification

The picture playdate will be at a park or other beautiful place, while your children play we will take them one at a time and do some posed pictures, as well as candids, the pictures will be posted to an online gallery. You will have access and printing rights and each child will have between 5 and ten pictures. Sorry for the confusion. Please feel free to forward this information on to anyone you think may be interested, and to see some sample playdate pictures, please click this link.
www.carriebutlerphotography.myshowit.com/playdatesample

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the date and time still up in the air? You should create a Facebook invite for this (if you haven't already)so you can let EVERYONE know. We'll pray for you. Sorry that you have to have this on your plate right now.

Sarah said...

Hi! I am a friend of Erica Williams, and I would love to schedule a time for your kids photo park session. Do you do family photos as well? My name is Sarah and my email is sarahandkids@hotmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you!

Shelley said...

I'm a friend of Laura's (Spencer's sister) and I would also love to set up a playdate... I'm Shelley and my email is shelleyrchalk@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

jay and holl said...

sign me up!! we live in cache valley and will be in your area this coming staurday, do you have any openings? I have two children my son is mickey he is 4 and my daughter dahlia is almost two. you can e mail me at jean22bean@yahoo.com thanks! oh I am erica williams cousin.