Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Boise Wedding

I LOVED shooting this wedding, it was amazing. The rain was pelting us all morning long, but just as soon as everyone was gathering together, the sun came out, the sky was blue and there were big billowing white clouds in the sky. Absolutely stunning, equaled only by the bride and groom. They are two peas in a pod and I loved spending time with them. Congratulations on your wedding, and I know I took extra long on getting a blog post up so I hope you don't mind but I threw in a few extra preview pictures besides my standard five or six... Thanks so much you guys for putting your trust in me.








































Shelly had this crazy idea to jump in the hotel pool. I was sure we were going to get busted but the security guard that approached us just laughed and walked on by!









8 comments:

Meredith said...

Carrie they're beautiful! Shelly is going to love them! Thank you so much for coming all that way. It was so fun to reconnect with you. You have a beautiful family and you are extraordinarily talented! I think we turned out OK after skipping seminary together on the rare occasion..wouldn't you agree?! Deeply grateful for you!
Meredith

Rebecca said...

Oh carrie!!! they are BEAUTIFUL!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! so jelous! cant wait til i can be as good as you :).
PS this is becca :)

Our Little Family said...

Carrie, the pictures are AMAZING!! Thank you so much again for traveling to Boise on such short notice! It was so great to see you again and catch up after all these years. You have such beautiful family and I wish we got to see more of them! I always knew growing up, you would be something AMAZING & you're one AMAZING photographer Carrie! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!! I will come visit you soon! Thanks again for spending time with us on Sunday! Love ya! Janelle

linda said...

you are great!

Laura said...

another great job Carrie. BTW I got the CD thanks so much. And I love your new flash

Mike Butler said...

Those colors looked so brilliant. It was so fun going with Carrie up to Boise and hang out in the rain. It was like a gift from above when the heavens parted, the sun shone down, and the wedding happened.

The MacMizzles said...

These photos are to die for. Honestly.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe she let her wedding gown (especially one that pretty) sit in a pool...
Very nice pictures though. I love it when you do weddings because then I get to see different gowns and flowers and bridesmaid dresses-LOVE IT!