Saturday, June 20, 2009

Switching roles..
















My brother in law was in town last week and agreed to go down to Provo castle with me to help on an engagement shoot. It ended up getting rained out but we took some time while we were down there to get some practice time in with our cameras. Tony used me as his model. I gotta say, while it was terribly uncomfortable at first, and reminded me why I like to be the one BEHIND the camera, I think he got some pretty good shots and we ended up having a great time. So here I am, ratty flip flops, ripped jeans and all. Thanks Tony! It was a great excercise for me to be able to empathize with the one getting their picture taken.


7 comments:

Laura said...

fun picturs. The last is my FAV such a Carrie face.

The Bowldens said...

hey, i really like the pictures of you! i think you looked great!

Mike Butler said...

As you can all see, I did marry a hotty pants. She is dead sexy. Love you Carrie!!!

Nicole said...

These are beautiful! It's the natural beauty that make the picture. :)

The MacMizzles said...

You are just gorgeous.

Kay Chizzle said...

You could try smiling...

Trish said...

I like the action shot where it looks like you're in the jungle shooting baby elephants in Kenya. I've seen you in action before and I just know all your pictures turned out better than mine. (I still haven't seen them, by the way, so can't confirm.) I love that your husband calls you a hotty pants. :)