Monday, June 30, 2008

Park City and the Alpine Slide
















This weekend we went on a mini vacation up to Park City with the girls. It was fantastic, the air was nice and cool, it was beautifully green and we had no schedule to follow. We went swimming, watched tv in our bed (Paige thought that was pretty cool) and road the alpine slide. All in all and pleasant trip. I am just going to post a few pics in case any of the 2.5 people that actually read this are interested in seeing what it looks like up there. I had mentioned the alpine slide which Mike was gracious enough to let me take Paige on while he waited at the bottom with Mia. We rode up to the top of the mountain on the ski lift, which is pretty high, especially if you are three. Paige told me her heart was feeling a little wigglish, which I took to mean she felt a little nervous but once up at the top she was all grins and giggles, and absolutely fearless, I kept having to pull the brakes because she was taking us down at such break neck speeds. I will never forget how much fun we had or how brave she was. You can check out the alpine slide and other fun attractions by clicking here .

7 comments:

Laura said...

I'm reading the blog . I love the pics!!!

carriebutler said...

oh I was already counting you! How is your job going by the way?

Moments Treasured Photography said...

I read your blog too!!!

BTW, that slide looks really fun!!

So Happy Together said...

Yeah I read your blog too! I think you need to recalculate!! looks like you guys had fun!

Os Castro said...

Oi Carrie, este fim de semana tivemos 7 crincas aqui em casa. Nossa foi muito cansativo e nem deu pra ir a igreja( eles dormiram aqui em casa).O Nosso churrasco se enrolou mais uma vez (desculpe). Seu blog esta muito legal, tenho podido praticar ingles ao ler as coisas que vc escreve! Voce poderia me ensinar a colocar musica no meu Blog?
Bjs e uma otima semana!

underthesun said...

I do love when Mia eats her toes. Less work for me to do at night when it comes to dinner!

underthesun said...

It amazes me each day how much my little girls are growing up. Paige is becoming so mature. I couldn't believe how willing she was to go on the chair lift and down the alpine slide. Wow. What fun she had. We'll have to take her back soon.