Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gabby and Alex





I just finished up editing these pictures and I am so excited about them! I met Gabby a few month ago when I did her family and maternity pictures. I was so happy that she trusted me enough to document her precious new edition, Jasline. Gabby has such a gorgeous family and aside from being beautiful, they are all very kind and a blast to spend time with. They are coming back to do family portraits and I cannot wait! I hope you enjoy the pictures.
















5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

These are stunning pictures, I wish we lived closer so you could do our family. That's so awesome Carrie, way to go!

lisa said...

These are so great! You are good at this!

Tessa said...

love the one of her facing you while she's laying in her daddy's hands. beautiful!

jennifer said...

So sweet Carrie!! Way to go on capturing those fleeting moments :-)

Moments Treasured Photography said...

Hi Carrie, Susanne form Me Ra's Workshop here! These pictures are absolutely breathtaking! My favorite is the one with the baby feet, I love how you framed it and got in close!!