Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Keddie Wedding

Kacey and Eddie, what can I say? You guys sure know how to P-A-R-T-Y! That was without a doubt one of the best weekends ever! From seeing Kacey dance with Selena in drag (to clarify, Kacey was not in drag, selena was, please see previous posts) to hanging out with Eddie's Grandma and Aunt at Seaport Village, we had the time of our lives. The wedding was beautiful, warm, meaningful, emotional. The reception was a dream, the vibrant colors, the setting sun creating an amber glow throughout the room, the bride and groom running through a tunnel of sparklers compiled of family and friends that love them to board the boat adorned with twinkling lights to take them to their honeymoon, it was amazing. Thank you thank you thank you for letting me document your exquisite wedding.


(as a side note, for anyone photographing a bride and groom who are having a boat send off at Marina Village, be sure and bring a key with you down on the docks, because man those guards are unhappy about having to come rescue trapped photographers in the dead of night..)


We love you, Kacey and Eddie, heres to a long life of incredible San Diego weekends together~





Worlds best made of honor, right here, ladies and gentelmen, lets hear it for Mal!!

Is that your daugther, Carrie? the one with a nickel in her eye and her dress all covered in dirt? why yes, yes it is...


Dom, this was for pictures only, Tony wanted me to inform you that this cannot be used as a continuous shoe rack:)

















A big thank you to the trolley driver at Balboa Park for accomodating us on our picture taking quest! And thanks for letting them ring the bell!!









To see a slideshow of more of my favorite images of the day, please visit www.carriebutlerphotography.myshowit.com/kaceyandeddie and stay tuned, the rest of the wedding pictures will be coming to a gallery near you (aka, my website..)










8 comments:

Dominique said...

These pictures are simply incredible! I can just picture them enlarged on a gallery wall on your photo studio here in San Diego!

Laura said...

yeah for Kasey. The day looks magical. Carrie where did this talent come from?? I guess I always knew that was hiding under your OG white shirt. Really it is nothing less the incredible. It makes me want to get married all over again just so you can photograph my wedding!!

Tessa said...

Some of your best work Carrie! The photos are gorgeous and the light looks like it was incredible that day!!!!! Lovely!!

Our Little Family said...

Carrie, I must agree with your sister... the pictures are simply incredible!! You always take the most amazing pictures! I love the one of Paige. She has the best personality! Congratulations to Kacey & Eddie!! ♥

The Bowldens said...

i aspire to be like you some day! did you see my first wedding? its on my blog! check it out!

Kacey and Eddie said...

Wow!! I can't believe that is our wedding!! We cannot thank you enough for photographing our wedding. You seriously have so much talent and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have had access to the exclusive VIP treatment from you!

Mike Butler said...

It was such an amazing weekend. Those pictures are incredible. Definitely the best pictures I've seen. I had to suppress my desire to run up the aisle to object . . . . . but I hope that Kacey will continue to share Eddie with me. Love you shout out to Kacey and Eddie!

kp said...

I love the Fafards! Your pictures look great as always, I feel redundant telling you that