Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christine
























I met Christine a couple weeks ago at her engagement shoot and to be honest, I wasn't sure at all that she liked me. I liked her instantly of course because she has an amazing sense of style and can pose like there is no tomorrow. Turns out she didn't feel well, which is why I thought she didn't like me, because my jokes aren't funny when you have a head ache, as it turns out. I am glad we had a chance to start afresh for the bridal portraits because she is an amazing girl, and so was her mom, who incidentally would make a killer assistant, in case she wants a job...So without further ado, here is Christine, and PS if you are reading this, sister, I cannot wait to shoot your wedding it is going to be Ah mazing!!!
Incidentally, Brett will be starting his second round of Chemo this morning, please keep him in your prayers. It seems like it may actually be working, he can now button the top button on his collar when two weeks ago he could not because of the tumor. So YAY for chemo. And BOO that he has to do it three more times. Love you, Brett.

5 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Gorgeous pictures Carrie!! You're fantastic!! And what a beautiful smile Christine has... We will definitely keep Brett in our prayers. Please give a hug from us! We love you guys! Have fun this weekend and we can't wait to see the pictures of Kacey's big day!

The Bowldens said...

man, i wish you could have taken my wedding photos and engagement! you are so amazing!

linda said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janette Basinger said...

Wow! What a great photographer you are! And Christine is gorgeous! (Of course!) I love the photo of Christine laughing as she is leaning on that wall...you captured her laugh exactly!! I can't wait to see what you do for the wedding pics! See you there!

Trish said...

Good work! Love the fence. Way too cute.

Cool that you got a second chance. I think you should always assume someone is sick if they're not laughing at you. You're hilarious!

And the best sister ever. I love what you're doing for your brother.