Monday, July 13, 2009

Jessica and Kenny

I just got back from one of the best trips ever to San Diego and I brought with me a new not- so -secret -since -I- am -posting- it- for- all -the- world -to- see ambition in life that I share with my older sister Dom, and that is to one day become performers at LIPS. Now, I know what you all are thinking , "but Carrie, isn't LIPS an all male dinner theater type show in which a few select men dress in drag and lip sinc to specially choreographed music done by both living and dead world renowned divas, all while telling jokes and saying funny things on stage?" to which I must reply "YES!!! Thats the one! What is the point in dreaming if you can't dream big? It was so, so fun and I highly recommend it to anyone celebrating in San Diego.

I also finally got to meet Jessica and Kenny who are getting married in October. I have been speaking to Jessica for a few weeks by phone hammering out some details of her wedding and was so happy to spend some time with them in Carlsbad at the very spot they met. They are such a vibrant couple and so in love. Here are a handful of previews from the evening!

























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome awesome job!! I can't wait until I have this child so you can take more family photos of us. Do you have a feature that will make me look skinnier?

Nicole said...

Those are really good. It's good to finally see the one who I spoke to just a month ago. I'm so glad you went with Carrie for your pictures. They turned out so good. I hope you feel the same way. Congrats I can't wait to see the wedding pics.

Nicole said...

OH I almost forgot......I LOVE THE SHOES Jessica.

Mike Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Butler said...

It was a lot of fun going to San Diego and I'm slightly concerned about the themed straw that was found in the vehicle after Carrie got back from LIPS. Little does she know, I was Madonna on stage that night.

Dominique said...

Love the sand one - really good work! And can't wait for amateur night at LIPS - now just have to figure out who I'll be performing as. . . . .