Tuesday, December 30, 2008

David and Rachel

I posted beautiful Rachel's bridal pictures HERE a few weeks ago, and her wedding was this last weekend. Although it was freezing cold the couple was absolutely radiant. I am so impressed by the kind and genuine people I met at this wedding, on both sides of the family and am so happy for this couple. Together they lit up a room. I feel so lucky to have been able to take part in your wedding day, thank you so much and may you continue to be blessed in all of your endeavors!








I asked Rachel if she was cold, she said "nope I switched shoes". I assumed it had been with one of her girl friends, until I heard some giggling and turned to see her brother in her high heals. I am not sure who swithed shoes with whom, but whatever the case, I am glad poor Rachel had some nice cozy boots to wear around the frozen tundra that is Salt Lake City this time of year.


These are Rachels grandparents, I had to put this one on because when I asked for the grandfather to move forward a bit he did and made a face like this, which of course we all thought was hysterical. He wanted to see the photo at the reception but I told him he would have to wait till it went public, so here it is, I hope he gets to see it!

8 comments:

Tessa said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! The photos are just beautiful Carrie, what a GREAT job you did!!! Wow, the temple they got married in is simply beautiful. Congrats!!!

Kathryn said...

I love the pictures !!!!!!
I can hardly wait to see the rest of them!!!!
Thanks for spending the day with us.
You have such a fun personality and do amazing work !!!!
Kathy

Chelsi said...

Great Job! You got some awesome shots!

Moments Treasured Photography said...

OH MY GOSH Carrie!!! All I can say is WOW! You definitely have an eye for wedding photography... those are simply stunning!!!

Got your Christmas Card BTW, Thanks!

We definitely have to talk shop! Weren't you coming out to Cali?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride!! I loved every photo on there! You must be a busy girl now with all the clients your getting! Good for you:)

Katie Gonzalez said...

These are just fabulous. You are so talented. Your website looks great too.

Mike Butler said...

I think that I had a pair of boots just like the ones that guy was wearing. I think that Carrie took them from my closet. ;-)

Pictures look so amazing. Everyone should be married again so you can be their photographer!

jennifer said...

Carrie, Carrie, Carrie! These are beautiful! Love the shot of "the dip" in front of the beautiful bldg. - all the pix are great. You did a fabulous job!