Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day















I had Paige try on her new boots to go get the mail and she liked them so much that we stayed outside and played for a while. I admittedly and a snow hater, but I even had a good time pulling the girls around the yard on a sled. It was quite a workout so I totally deserve to eat a heaping bowl of icecream tonight while I watch the news, right? We came in the house and had cocoa and marshmallows with Mia of course dumped on her lap. All in all not a bad day. I feel so lucky sometimes when I get to hang out with my girls, they are the best!

5 comments:

Laura said...

really could your girls be any cuter!! The way you are talking about the snow almost miss it.

Heather H said...

Your girls are just adorable! Go you for playing in the snow with them, I had to buy boots for myself this year so I could be more willing to play too!

Mike Butler said...

I wish that I was home more so I could be a part of all the fun that you guys have. I have the most beautiful three girls on the planet. Check that, anywhere. I love you girls!!!!

Mike Butler said...

Does the snow that Paige is eating have a tinge of yellow to it?

jennifer said...

I'm so jealous - you have snow :) Do you know I've only seen snow once in my life and it melted as soon as it hit the ground - LOL!