Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rachel
















I got to meet Rachel and her mom at Memory Grove to do some Bridals for her upcoming wedding. Can I tell you how much I love this particular aspect of my life? I love meeting new people and the Hortons did not dissappoint. We had a blast up there, the light was really pretty, Rachel and her mom laughed at all my jokes, I could not ask for more. Also, this is the first time I have shot an entire session in manual mode on my camera. What fun!! What creative control! What a pain to remember that that is what i am shooting in. Thank heavens for digital cameras and the chance to look at a mini version of the picture! I hope you enjoy the previews, Rachel and Kathy, it was such a pleasure meeting you, I had a blast!

5 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Ooooo...those are good ones Carrie!

Tessa said...

CARRIE, these are fabulous images!!! The lighting is beautiful and you've captured her perfectly. I love her dress too...so wintery.

lisa said...

carrie, i love them!

Lyndsey said...

So beautiful. You are awesome.

jennifer said...

Carrie, Carrie - You did a wonderful job. These photos are beautiful. Congratulations!