Monday, December 1, 2008

Paige turns 4!




She has been anxiously awaiting her birthday to arrive and it finally did! Our little pink is four years old and she is loving it. We had a little pirate princess birthday party at our house on Saturday complete with treasure hunt and a pirate ship cake which I am proud to say I made myself with a little help from the Family Fun website. Pretty crafty, I know, it is so unlike me, but what do you do? Too bad the pirate and princess wouldn't stay standing. I made Paige pose for some four year old pictures which as you can tell, she was not willing to do, but at least I caught her goofy personality. Speaking of which, here is a paigism for you five to seven faithful readers.
Paige: Mom, I am going to start praying and asking the Lord to not let me grow up.
Me: What why?
Paige: Because I really really don't want to go to the hospital and have a baby.
Me: Honey, just becuase you grow up doesn't mean you have to have a baby.
Paige: Well, also, I really really don't want boobs.
We love you to pieces, little Paige, every minute you have been in our lives has been better!

6 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Happy Birthday Paige! Wow on the cake Carrie- it looks awesome.

Laura said...

supper impressed with the Cake!!! And I know what Paige means boobs just get in the way.

Lyndsey said...

She is hilarious, what a funny little girl. Carrie - the cake is amazing! I am so impressed.
Happy Birthday Paige!!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Great cake! I love the Paige story. When I was a kid (I want to say closer to eight than four) I found out what sex was and I told my mom that I was never getting married and that I was going to stay home and be her maid forever:)

MISS YOU!!!!!!

Heather H said...

She is just adorable!! And great job on the cake, you are so talented!

So Happy Together said...

Carrie!! That is so cute. Thanks for sharing!