Monday, January 12, 2009

Lost is Back!!


I know, I am a total nerd but I love Lost and I don't care who knows it. I am not big on reality shows, have never even watched an entire episode of Dancing with the Stars, I have never even seen an episode of CSI but ever since the very first episode I have been hooked on the fate of those unaturally beautiful castaways on an inexplicably dissappearing/reappearing island off the coast of who knows where. An island full of polar bears and sadistic disembodied voices where food drops from the sky and wounds are mysteriously healed without medicine. I love Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Jin, Sun, Charlie, Claire and Hurley and all the rest of them. You may remember that my second daughter is named Mia Claire and while I cannot honesly say that she wsa named directly after the Claire in the show, we do say the name with a touch of an Ausralian accent becuase it sounds so pretty. So there you have it faithful readers, my winter passion. Anyone interested in a Lost party?

9 comments:

So Happy Together said...

You are soooo cute!!! Any word on WPPI?

Mike Butler said...

I think that I need to get caught up on the last season. ;-) I'm going to be left in the dust by my wife. When it comes to LOST, she's waits for no one and takes no prisoners

stacey said...

we are TOTALLY obessed!! we love it. i don't think it is nerdy at all, i think you have to be quite smart to watch it. i think we are going to rent the whole 4th season and try to watch it before it starts. yeah!

Tessa said...

Wish you lived closer so we could have a LOST party together!!! Our household (okay, sans Isabelle) is completely obsessed with LOST too. You are not alone ;)

Mike Butler said...

1 episode down to catch up, millions to go.

Mike Butler said...

Carrie has been pacing the house the last few days mumbling things from LOST and talking about the characters in hushed voices. I'm getting really worried about her. Anyone have any suggestions for LOST therapy. :-) Love you baby!

linda said...

tyandi are so in! well, we'll ease into it on a once-a-monthly basis--just to hang out with you guys.

mike. i totally think that you should start having food drop from the ceiling at random times just to comfort carrie. it'll take her out of reality a bit more, but would sure be fun to watch. love you carrie, too.

love linda

carriebutler said...

ONLYONEMOREDAY!!!!!

Mike Butler said...

Along with food dropping from the sky, I've also dug a hole in the back yard and put in a hatch. I'm running into some zoning issues with the city to put a jungle in our backyard.