Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ty and Linda

Linda and Ty are the nicest people on Earth. I am proud to post some previews from our session this afternoon. We went to the International Peace Gardens and although I thought we may end up throwing Linda over a chain link fence, nine months pregnant and all because the gate was locked, we managed to find a way in. We had some delicious light, and of course Linda is the most beautiful pregnant person, she absolutely glows so I thought that some of these pictures were entirely appropriate with the sun blazing behind her gorgeous belly. Not one stretch mark, although Ty did come close to losing his life by trying to point one out:) I know I have said it before but I need to reiterate how much I love it when people laugh at my jokes, funny or not, and these two did not dissappoint. So thanks you two, for humoring a vain woman! You are going to be wonderful parents and we can't wait to meet baby Jada!


























5 comments:

Mike Butler said...

Once again Carrie has shown her amazing ability to capture not only the beauty of the surroundings but also the feelings, emotions, and love of the people within the pictures. Good job, baby!

linda said...

Hey! Michael, how about capturing the beauty of the pregnant woman!??? So kidding.

CARRIE! Can you hear me? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Tyandi had a great time with you. We absolutely L-O-V-E the photos and are so grateful that you were the one to capture this special time in our lives.

Great work! I don't know why I purse my lips when I don't smile with with my teeth. If I had Angelina Jolie's lips, it might have worked--however, we all know that I kinda look like her, not fully. Kidding.

Marvelous job girl!!!

love tyandlinda

Tessa said...

That last one is awesome. Love the flair. Good job lady!!!

jennifer said...

These are beautiful, Carrie!!! You're doing such a wonderful job...You Go Girl!

linda said...

Carrie! I was happy when these pictures were posted way back then. But, I am SO nostalgically happy right now looking at them. Awww.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for being just simply fabulous.