Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Tooth!!!!


Mia Claire has gotten a tooth! It is her bottom left one and it has been a long time in coming. We would just like to thank those of you who have put up with comments from me such as "she sure is cranky, I bet she is getting a tooth" and "she has such a runny nose, I bet she is getting a tooth" and my personal favorite, "she is ten months old, when is she going to get a tooth??". Angie, if you are reading this, feel free to continue telling me when Ethels gets her teeth at a normal rate, I will no longer seeth with concern for my own childs ability to chew steak. And as a tribute to the tooth, I would like to write a blurb about my youngest little princess, since my friend Jamie pointed out it is hard to tell I even have two children since I hardly post about them. Mia is the prettiest little girl on the earth, her smile lights up a room. She is speedy, she is sweet, she loves her big sister, she loves to grab noses. She loves daddy, which is a big deal for us, since Paige would have nothing to do with him. She gives head bonks, she smiles big for pictures, she likes to empty drawers, she is incredibly determined, she sucks her thumb and for the record I think it is adorable, even if she will have crooked teeth in the future. She loves to read, and as Paige said, she loves to snatch things that other people are holding. She loves dogs, she loves water, she loves green beans and she loves her mommy. What more can I say? She grows on me more and more everyday, and I love her so much! Its great having two little girls.

8 comments:

Moments Treasured Photography said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Good job on the catchlights!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Gorgeous picture:) Can we hang out soon? Sorry about the sweater, that sucks!

So Happy Together said...

What a beautiful little angel!!! I also think thumb sucking is cute! My little Ryan did it too! I had to rid him of the habit at 2 though Daddy didn't want his boy sucking his thumb anymore!! So if you need help breaking the habit before it ruins her teeth I'm here. For now enjoy that precious baby and keep her little and sweet!!

carriebutler said...

Thanks, Susanne, that is one I got right after we were emailing back and forth on it. Practice makes such a huge difference I guess..

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is a beautiful girl! You, my friend are going to have your hands full with those girls of yours come the dating years:)

Mike Butler said...

Mia has gone from a little baby lying there cooing to a lightening fast speed demon on all fours. I'm continually taught by what thought process is going on behind those beautiful eyes of hers. She can be a little wiggly and exhausting at times but she is so worth it. I know that kids can be really tiring at times and I have to remind myself each day that I'm going to miss so much the sweet and innocence that they now show. I love you, Mia!

Mike Butler said...

Forgot to mention that I'm going to track down the sweater stealer. If I see anyone wearing that brown sweater, you'd better watch your back. ;-)

Katie Gonzalez said...

NICE CATCHLIGHTS!!! You got it.