Friday, September 26, 2008

Playdate at the Castle

Wow, today was one of those days that makes you happy to be alive, the fall colors are coming, the sun is shining and the sky is blue, blue! I did some pictures of the most beautiful little kids ever today and wanted to post a few of my favorites for preview! I was so happy to meet these two families, I had a great time with the kids and I loved meeting the moms, I was so impressed by how fluidly they handled chasing two walking children while still taking care of the babies! Thanks you all for letting me spend some time with you!
Incidentally, did anyone else know that there was a beautiful pond on top of the castle place in provo? I had no idea.







3 comments:

sarana said...

i LOVE them! thank you thank you thank you. you're awesome

Erica Williams said...

Wow Carrie! You were right, those pictures turned out fabulous. What beautiful kids! Can't wait to see what your next blog entry brings :)

mary said...

i saw you on sarana's page. i have two little girls and would LOVE to have you photograph them. how much do you charge?