Saturday, August 8, 2009

Playdate preview slideshow...

We had an AWESOME Save Brett playdate last night, arranged by Amber Packer of Bloomin Memories , we went down to one of my favorite spots by these docks with a big party load of kids and mommies and we had a blast!!! A big thank you to all those who participated, and big kisses to my lovely and talented second shooter, Linda, and to Kayla who volunteered to baby wrangle, I feel so lucky to have you.
Here is a little slideshow preview for you moms anxiosly awaiting. Amber, FYI I was not up till 4, just 2:30 getting this ready. (it wouldn't have taken so long but I got tricked into watching Paul Blart Mall Cop, which incidentally is like a really bad version of Die Hard, only there is no hot Bruce Willes to distract you from the story) The rest of the pictures will be uploaded to my gallery in the next few days and you will get an email with your links, mommies... Until then, I hope you love the previews!

www.carriebutlerphotography.myshowit.com/amberpacker

6 comments:

Carey Underwood said...

AWESOME! AWESOME! What a great service you are giving us! Thank you thank you! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Natasha said...

Carrie and friends- LOVE THESE!!!! I don't know how you do it, but I'm so glad. They are amazing! Thanks for doing this for us. : )

Laura said...

SHUT UP!!! These are remarkable. I guess by now I should stop being so amazed by your talent. Yet again wonderful job!!! UM sorry about the whole UT thing. I really tried to visit you we just ran out of hours. Forgive me, your still one of my favorites.

Amber said...

WOW! Carrie, you are a speed-demon and uber talented to boot!

Thanks to you and Linda (and Kayla) for the fabulous shots of our kiddos!

Thank you for letting us help a little with the "Save Brett" fund.

Nicole said...

Those were so good. The kids are all just adorable.

Coey said...

Look at all those cute pictures carrie. Thank you for all you do for me. I love your family!