Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jason and Christine

Christine and Jason were married on Friday at the Salt Lake temple. The day was hot, the temple was crowded, and you could not wipe the smiles off of their faces. This couple is so much fun, and so happy together, it was a joy to shoot their wedding photos. Surrounded by some mighty spunky family and friends, they danced the night away at the South Mountain Golf Club to the musical stylings of The Sensations, an amazing, talented group that quite honestly knocked my socks off with their abilities. I must stress the fact that I would invent a reason to throw a huge party just to invite these guys back to play, they were fantastic. Please note, if you are planning a wedding or party of any kind to which I will be invited (either to shoot or to regale you with my hilarity) consider hiring this band, it will make all the difference in the world to the fun level of the event. Click here to visit the website.

I think I must list a few of my favorite parts of the day, in no particular order (you may note that most of them have everything to do with me, but I can't help it)


1. I got toasted at the wedding lunch.

2. Christine has lovely taste, I adored how the reception was decorated, I adored the dress, I loved everything.

3. They blew my pictures up and displayed them all over the room.

4. Jason's friend Brian and my brother Brett helped carry our stuff around during the shoot and I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants at their antics.

5. My assistant Linda took some incredible photos which were way better then anything I could have gotten and I love her to pieces.

6. the clouds rolled in at exactly the right time and place to make it easy to do pictures on the golf course even though there was no shade as far as the eye could see.

But enough chit chat, lets get down to the nitty gritty, the preview pictures.


Jason and Christine, Thank you, it was a pleasure.



Linda got this shot, LOVE YOU LINDA!!!
And this one..













Why do I love making people dressed up in their finest jump in the air so much? It is truly an illness of mine...
First dance as Mr. and Mrs.


Isn't Jason dapper?













7 comments:

Dana Fallentine said...

Beautiful!!!

linda said...

They are such a fabulous pair! In love, they are.

Carrie. There are just no words. Good work woman. When tyandi get married again--you will be our photog.

Kacey and Eddie said...

wow....you are SO GOOD! Really. So Good.

Tessa said...

Oh oh, love these Carrie. My faves are the one of them sitting on the golf course with the mountains in the background and I love the one of them kissing under her blowing veil. Beautiful!!!!

Erin Hughes said...

I second Tessa's thoughts exactly! I love the vivid green grass contrasting beautifully with their flowers.
Carrie, weddings are SOOOO your thing! Where were you when Shane and I got married 9 yeas ago? If we renew our vows next year, do you feel like flying out? :)

Anonymous said...

i love her flowers! Your wedding portraits always make me wish I could get married (to Kendrick) all over again...

Moments Treasured Photography said...

Man! What talent! Absolutely Phenomenal! Seriously you are the wedding talent in our group girlfriend!