Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOVE!!!!

Love. Love, love love!! We had such a great shoot last night with Kaylee and Brad, it was one of those hot, still, August nights, you know the kind when the sun is throwing off an amber glow and the world is quiet? Very romantic, and this was just the couple to fit that atmosphere, both sophisticated and sassy, I don't like to play favorites, but this couple is definately at the tippy top of my list:) Stay tuned for the slideshow, there were too many favorites so I have to put one up!



Look at all the sass... Love it!





































































I don't know what he was saying but she kept cracking up outta no where.





10 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Aaaa...those are great!!! Where did you shoot them? It looked like an awesome location. Good job as usual Carrrie!

Our Little Family said...

Carrie, I LOVE these pictures! AMAZING!!! I have the same question, where did you shoot them? I love the location! I can't wait for you take our pictures again!

Anonymous said...

Is that the lake your taking us to? Love it. Let's try to get an autumn night with a full moon. Loved that picture the best:)

Anonymous said...

Great pics - I can visualize these above someone's fireplace!

linda said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I have lots to learn from you! Once again. You have done it. You are getting amazing exponentially. Whatever I am trying to say--you got it, right? Love you lady!

Chelsi said...

Amazing, they are so awesome! Wow I can't get over how great they are!

Moments Treasured Photography said...

OMG! I love them ALLL!!!

Tessa said...

Go Carrie, go Carrie, go go, Go Carrie! Wonderful photos sweetie. Crisp, the colors are wonderful. Love!!!! I'm sure your clients were thrilled.

Mike Butler said...

You should all have heard Carrie as she was uploaded all these pictures and going through them. She was giddy with excitement. That's my girl!

Jillian Kristine said...

LOVE the one with the old truck!!!