Sunday, November 16, 2008

Niomi







I met Niomi when I was pregnant with Mia, she was looking for a house and aside from the "ferret incident" (if you don't know what I am referring to we need to chat so I can catch you up on this dark history in my real estate career) we had a great time getting to know eachother, turns out she is as sarcastic as I am, which of course in my book equals instant friends. Anyway, she came over for a maternity session and we had the best time! Her man Ryan claimed he doesn't like his picture taken but he did pretty well despite his pouty disposition:)




Here are some previews from the shoot. Good news too, I finally broke down and bought Kubota V2 and I am LOVING it! Thanks to all my gals that recommended it, I can't get enough!

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Beautiful pictures Carrie! The first one just makes me go, "aweeeeeee". Glad you're enjoying Kubota's V2, it is fun to play with!!

ps. Love the new look of the blog. I like the all black!

The MacMizzles said...

Carrie, fabulous photos! They are so great, and you are just inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Okay that is one brave girl to go showin' her belly like that! My hat goes off to her for being comfortable enough to do that and off to you for taking such awesome pics!!

carriebutler said...

I would show mine too if it were that pretty!

Moments Treasured Photography said...

Love the pics! Especially the first one! sooooooo cute!

When you coming out next? I want to hang out and talk shop!