Monday, November 3, 2008

Memory Grove






















I had heard about this really cool park so I went up there with my friend Heather to shoot her bridals a couple weeks ago. I fell in love with the place, it is breathtaking. I have been looking for houses in the area, now all I have to do is convince Mike we should move there. I have since been back twice, and I can't wait to go back again. It is a great place to take pictures but also a great place to come and contemplate life. I am going to post some of my faves, some are of Paige, some are of a family I did pictures for this last week.






By the way, at the time of this writing, there are only three and a half hours to go before our world changes one way or another. I have my opinions which I won't post publicly here but I will say that I am praying for our country, that we can come together in this uncertain and unprecedented time, that our children's children will learn about this spot in history that it was a turning point for a more peaceful and prosperous future. That being said, bring on the elections.

5 comments:

lisa said...

These are so great!

Anonymous said...

That is pretty! Did you know you can go into the capital too to take family pictures??? By the way be thinking of a location for cute Christmas photos. You did such a wonderful job with our fall ones that now I want some for every season!!

Laura said...

I love the B/W color work you have done!! beautiful!! Thanks for playing the grateful game

jennifer said...

I love that last shot - perfect!
This is a beautiful place! Great find!

Moments Treasured Photography said...

OMG Carrie! Beautiful shots! The last one looks straight out of a postcard!

When are you coming out next? I can't wait to see you again!!

I am happy to see that you have been busy with shoots! yay!