Friday, November 21, 2008

Katie





























What an AMAZING girl!! I had the best time this moring shooting some senior pictures for Katie up at my new favorite place ever, Memory Grove park. We stopped to check out the county building on the way and got a few shots there as well. This girl is really a remarkable young lady, I have always been impressed with her since I met her at a family photo shoot a few years ago, but it was great getting to spend some time getting to know her a little bit better on the way. I can't wait to see what things she is going to contribute to this world!

3 comments:

Moments Treasured Photography said...

Wow! Carrie! All the pics look great!!!

Erica Williams said...

You were right, she is beautiful!

stacey said...

carrie!! seriously!! if we ever get out to utah again, PLEASE will you take some pics for us!!