Thursday, October 16, 2008

Melissa

I have been begging my friend Melissa to let me take her pictures for months now and we finally were able to set a date. We decided to go to Gardner Village and even though it was teaming with witches and small children, ( it was witchapalooza tonight, big party, lots of good smelling food and guys on stilts) we managed to have a pretty fun time. I promised I would get some pictures up for preview tonight and I still have 41 minutes left before it is tomorrow, so go me. Melissa I had a great time tonight, you are such a beautiful girl inside and out. And thanks so much to your mom and Cassie for keeping tabs on the "unexpected visitors" who helped us with the shoot. Incidentally, Paige came in while I was editing these up, she thinks I need to add a little more purple. Always available for her useful input, my little assistant...






3 comments:

Andrew & Melissa Yorgason said...

CARRIE! thank you so much for taking these pictures for me! it was so much fun!!! :) and i was lovin paige! haha. but really thank you so much! love them so far!!!
oh don't forget to get my "licking the teeth one" up here.
<*wink,wink*> totally kidding. haha.

Tessa said...

Wow Carrie these are fabulous. I love the light in the last photo, great job!!!

jennifer said...

I think you like saving the best image for last :-) That one totally ROCKS!