Thursday, October 9, 2008

Disneyland









Ok, I am sure you five faithful readers have been waiting with baited breath (is that the right way to spell that?) for my vacation report, so here it finally is. We took the girls to Disneyland for several days, we spent a couple days at the beach, and some time visiting my grandfather. We had a lot of fun, the girls loved the beach, Paige loved getting her little character book signed by disney characters, and Mia loved all the new sights and sounds. I do have to say that it was not as easy this time with two kids as it was with only Paige, but I would not have missed seeing Mia's reactions for the whole world. It was so nice to have some time to reconnect with my family and escape the real world for a while, and we can't wait till our next vacation. Anyone have any good trip ideas when you have little tiny ones?

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

So cute. I want to take our kids there so bad, and we live way closer! You've inspired me!!

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Hey Carrie! I am finally getting onto your blog since you gave me your address again. :) Your kids are adorable!!! Dad is moving there the first of November so we will have to see you when we come down one of these times. Derek and Janalee have a blog if you want to see theirs it is www.watterpin.blogspot.com
I don't remember if you have access to our blog if not, e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you one. :)

So Happy Together said...

Hi Carrie,
It was great seeing you. I did get to follow Susanne around!! We did some maternity pics for Erin which was sooo fun. I met her up at the pumpkin patch too but the weater drove her and her girls out fast! I finally got pumpkin patch pictures with warm clothes on!! Every other year it's shorts and tees any way talk to you soon. Thanks for finally posting...I have been waiting! :)

linda said...

Looks like fun! I really want to go to Disneyland for some reason. The whole thing about escaping the real world for a while sounds GREAT.
Talk to you soon.
love linda