Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gorgeous baby boy alert.



Do you guys have friends that you really truly value and for one reason or another can't manage to keep in touch with? Like maybe a person that you share a really important part of life history with that you never ever see? (please tell me I am not the only one who sucks this badly at keeping in touch) Anyway, I was so lucky to get to see one of those friends yesterday, she brought her gorgeous new son over and we did some pictures. I was just working on some from the session and just had to post some previews for her. This kid is amazing, he absolutely adores his mom and his dad, his face just lit up when he could see both of them together.

I inadvertently got this shot, it cracks me up. I bet when his parents do this when he is several years older he may be making this same expression. Thanks so much, Cass! You have such an amazing family. I hope you like the pictures! .


This last shot was inspired by Chelsea, thanks for the tip, that is a really hard shot to get when the baby obviously would rather be kicking like crazy, those rings went flying across the room a couple times. I'll have to try that again when I get one that takes a little nap during the session!

2 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Cute pictures Carrie! He is such a darling baby.

Lyndsey said...

These are darling pictures Carrie - you just keep getting better. I really wish we were in Utah to have you shoot some for us, maybe we will have to have a little trip out there!!