Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cuz these puppies are SICK!







Is what Nixin said when I asked him to show me his muscles. He is so cute I could eat him up. You few readers will remember the bee incident, well we went to a much more bee free environment for the retakes, I wanted to post a few of my faves really quickly so that Erica can get a little glimpse. My guess is the next time we do family photos with the Williams family we will be doing them indoors since every time Jack and I saw a bug we were ready to run for the hills in case it wanted to sting us.

2 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Seriously, tell me those puppies aren't sick! I love that picture of him...and the one with Chad and the boys is so sweet! Thanks for taking our pictures.

Laura said...

Carie I love the photos are you comming to AZ any time to take our family photos?