Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pink Tutus


I had a client put her kid in a tutu and diaper for her pictures so I just had to take a couple of Mia in one too. And then I must have gotten carried away because when a mom brought over her little darling all dressed up in a full tuxedo, with cumberbund and all, I couldn't help myself, I had to use my tutued daughter as a prop in his photos too. I got this thing in the dollar section of target, by the way, and it is darling but if you are reading this blog, Susanne Pedro, I cannot wait for you to start selling yours, make sure you let me know!!

7 comments:

underthesun said...

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this other youngster macking on my little Mia. I suppose I'll have to start cleaning the shotgun more frequently in public around the boys that enter our home. . . no matter how young they may be. I do love my little girls!

Katie Gonzalez said...

Too cute!! I love how he is eating her head. LOL

So Happy Together said...

Love the pics girl! Your blog always makes me smile!

Trish said...

Aww! She sure is taking it well that there's a boy snacking on her head. So so cute!

Seriously, Carrie... your portraits are very good.

Moments Treasured Photography said...

SOOOOO Stinkin' Cute!!! That was an awesome idea!

I will have plenty of tutus done when you come out here to visit!!

The MacMizzles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The MacMizzles said...

Your photos are amazing!