Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gettin Busy




With photo sessions that is. I have had a fantastic week and have gotten to spend time with some great people, starting with the Nielsons, mom, dad and two wild and busy little guys who are all boy. (I thought Paige was fast, but these guys put her to shame!) They are oh so cute and will do just about anything for a starburst, except for hold a pose for longer then two seconds. Luckily along came a snail and they were mesmerized long enough for me to capture their cherubic little faces doing what they love to do best, get close and personal with the creatures. Did I mention that their mom is just about the cutest person on the planet and she has a really great southern accent? Well, it is true. I love a southern accent and would move down to the south just to aquire one.

I also spent some time with a few other families but I am not quite ready to show those yet, maybe later this week. I did have a very important visit from Mike's awesome brother Jason this afternoon and we were able to do a few pictures for him to bring back and show all his friends in New York, yes thats right, I said New York. We totally covet his life. Anyway, it was a great visit, and a fun shoot. Maybe he didn't have quite as much fun as I did, since I was feeling pretty sarcastic and teasy, which maybe doesn't go over as well with in laws as it does with actual brothers, but I had a blast nonetheless. My assistant Paige was right there with her fisher price camera telling him to "put his knee a little more over that way", and if he could please just "stick his nose and eyebrow out further". Did I mention that she wants to be a "photoddler" when she grows up? Anyway, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

6 comments:

lisa said...

carrie! you are so good at this! I love it!

Kristin said...

I am really digging your photos! Maybe sometime when you are driving through to VV, you can make a stop here in NV and do our photos!

Erica Williams said...

Carrie-It's Erica. These pictures look great! I looked you up on blogspot, but am sure that my husband told me that you were on smugshot. Is that right? If so, I would love that address so I can check out your other pictures! I think I can round you up a little business too, if you want it.

Erica Williams said...

Oh, Smugmug! I checked them out and they look wonderful...my birthday is coming up, so hopefully we can work something out soon. Do you care if I give your sites or your # out to get you some business? I have some interested friends.

jennifer said...

Way to go Carrie! Looks like business is good - that's awesome. Thanks for sharing all the little details about your clients - I love reading about their session.

Moments Treasured Photography said...

OMG Carrie!

These pictures are great! Especially the second one--- love the genuine expression that you captured!