Saturday, May 3, 2008

Strong words..







Paige had been using some words lately that I thought may be a little too harsh for her little three year old mouth so we have been working on replacing them with more appropriate words, such as "toot", "bottom" and "gosh". I have also been trying to explain to her that some words we use are very strong words and should only be used when we really really mean something. The main word we have been talking about is "hate". Tonight at dinner I told her we don't say we hate something unless we really sincerely dislike it, since she had been telling us she hates peaches, which she doesn't. She looked thoughtful for a moment and then looked at me and said, "ok, I hate timeout!" It was pretty funny. And accurate. She really really hates timeout.



Here are some pictures from dress up day, she went to a tea party at grandmas house. I hear she had a great time until she lost her light up snow white ring, and then she had a nervous breakdown.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Carrie, she is SO cute. I love all your pictures, what adorable kids! We have had to have some of those talks with Callum too, it's so funny to hear what they're going to come out with next!

Unknown said...

This is the most amazing web site. I love the photos. I need you to take all of our pictures. Is it going to cost me a fortune?