Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chalese
















I have been so busy lately doing last minute high school senior pictures and I have been dying to post some, so I quickly got a few ready. Lucky you readers, you get to meet Chalese via photographs. She is spunky, funky and adorable! (and she loves bags.) I loved spending time with her over at Memory Grove and some places in downtown Salt Lake. And guess what?? Memory Grove is haunted!! By a real ghost that likes the color purple. She hangs out in this old reception hall that used to be a USO dance hall and that is where she does her haunting. Its true, an old guy at the park told us about it and I came home and googled it. You can watch videos of people on ghost hunts on You Tube at Memory Grove park, but I was too scared to watch them so if any of you check it out, let me know what happens. Anyway, Chalese, I hope you love your pictures, you are a knockout!! Spain is one lucky man!










3 comments:

Mike Butler said...

Wow. Those colors are so vibrant. You did an amazing job and Chalese looks so happy and natural. Good job to both of you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love the one with all the bags!! Cute idea:)

Tessa said...

Great job Carrie! Love the one with all the bags (so cute...a girl after my own heart). Love the comp on the one sitting in front of the doors!!!