Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tamara's wedding





































Tamara Prina got married to Brian Hills on Friday. I was truly honored to be a part of her wedding but demoted myself to photographer for the reception as I felt I would serve them better if I was not in a dress. Anyway, it was very nice, and I was so happy for Tamara! So was Paige, although I think she was more excited to see Brian all dressed up. I asked her if she thought Tam looked pretty in her dress, she said "ya, but mommy, is Brian a prince?' and then she wanted to take a picture with him but unfortunately he could not be torn away from his guests so she settled for a picture with the princess.




Her favorite part by far w
as the cake, however, and I have a picture to prove it. Mia couldn't have cared less. About any of it. But at least she got to wear her Easter dress again.

3 comments:

Laura said...

oh thanks for the pics and CONGRATS to Tamara

lisa said...

Tamara got married! Great pictures.

Unknown said...

This sounds like a good idea. I am not a wedding person at all and I love clicking pictures. I can offer this thing to my friend who is getting married next month in a very pretty event venue Atlanta. I can be her photographer and I will not have to wear that gown at all. I will be there and I will be comfortable. Sounds amazing to me.